This is a virtual classroom in which participants will require access to a webcam and microphone for live sessions with the trainer throughout the day. Participants will receive a login code via email.
This course will comprise two days of interactive workshops, complemented by pre-session reading and preparation. These days will be held a week apart, to ensure delegates have adequate reflection time and time to prepare in between. Delegates will have the opportunity to complete Learning Contracts after the course is complete in order to gain extra CPD credit.
NOTE: Please use your own copy of the PMBOK 6th edition as it is not included in the fee for this course. If you do not own the PMBOK 6th edition and wish to purchase a copy, you can do so at an extra cost of €75 excluding postage. You will need to arrange this at least two weeks in advance of the course commencement date. Please contact the CPD Training Team for further details.
- Review of the application& certification process
- Project Phases & Process Groups
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Scheduling Tools &Techniques
- Project Cost Management
- Earned Value Workshop
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Social and Professional Responsibilities
- Final Review
- Have a thorough understanding of the principles and processes described in the PMBOK.
- Be able to cite the ten essential processes, their sub-processes and where each process fits into the five process groups etc.
- Understand the major tools and techniques described in the PMBOK.
- Be familiar with the type of questions regularly posed in the PMP exam (all sessions are complemented with sets of typical questions).
- Complete a simulation PMP exam at the end of the course.
Who should attend:
CPD Credit: 15 Hours (Online Classroom attendance), C3
Please note: Delegates will be required to complete pre-course work and additional work during the course between the online classroom sessions. This can be recorded as additional CPD depending on time spent.
Book your place today: Ylenia Morselli email@example.com – 086 0144853
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule