Duration: 2 days
The course refreshes on the knowledge and skills to required recognise and manage hazards on construction projects and implement migation controls. The refresher course also looks at the changes and advances made in construction site management since delegates last attended the course.
On completion of the course participants should be able to:
- Describe the key reasons to manage safety, health, and the environment on construction sites.
- Describe how to recognise, assess, reduce, and control risks on construction sites.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of those on construction sites.
- Describe the importance of ongoing training to build a competent workforce.
- Describe the methods used to engage and communicate with others on construction sites.
- List the safety and health documentation required in the construction site file.
- Describe how to plan, manage and investigate incidents and emergency situations.
- Describe the benefits and key parts of an effective safety and health management system for construction site safety.
Who Should Attend
Ideal for those who have previously completed the Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers (SHECSM), Managing Safely in Construction (MSC) or Managing Safely for Construction Managers (MSCM) courses and are ready to update and build on their knowledge.
Learners that have completed the full course for either SHECSM, MSC or MSCM within the previous five years (certificate number will be required).
Certification & Assessment
Delegates who successfully complete the course will receive an Institute of Occupational Safety and Health Certificate.
Book your place today: Daria Choromanska [email protected] or Phone: 086 014 4853
Eligibility: CitA Skillnet Training Network is open to Private Companies and Sole Traders in the Construction Sector and registered in the Republic of Ireland.
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule