The NEBOSH international General Certificate in Occupational Health and safety is a widely used safety qualification. This certificate is used by hundreds of safety professionals every day. It can be used to enhance your CVs. It can also be used by employers who need to show that their managers, safety officers and supervisors are qualified and competent in Safety Management. This certificate shows that you are fully qualified to a recognised International Safety standard.
CMSE Training is a fully registered NEBOSH learning centre and partner company. We have trained hundreds of successful candidates. Our pass rate is among the highest. Our trainers are full-time safety professionals. in addition to being highly experienced instructors.
CMSE NEBOSH Occupational Health and Safety Certificate provides proof of qualifications and knowledge. The course specifically deals with hazard identification and risk assessment for the workplace. Successful completion of the Certificate will also allow you gain access to a NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers, supervisors and employees throughout the world take the NEBOSH International General Certificate because it gives them the skills and know-how to fulfil their health and safety responsibilities in any country and in any kind of organisation.The NEBOSH International General Certificate is also suitable for those embarking on a career in health and safety, providing a sound basis for progression onto the NEBOSH International Diploma. No previous health and safety knowledge is required.
Assessment & Certification
The assessment process consists of a 2-hour written examination based on the Learning Outcomes in IG1 and a practical assessment based on IG2. Learners must achieve the pass standard in both elements to be awarded the full NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, it is important that students are able to understand and articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus in the language that the course delivery and assessment will be completed in.
- Whenever taken in English, NEBOSH recommends that students should reach a minimum standard of English equivalent to an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 or higher in IELTS tests.
- For further information please see the latest version of the IELTS Handbook or consult the IELTS website:
- A chart mapping IELTS scores to the Common European Framework for Languages (CEFR) can be found on the British Council and IELTS websites at:
- Students wishing to assess their own language expertise may consult the IELTS website for information on taking the test:
Book your place today with Ylenia Morselli firstname.lastname@example.org T.+353 86 0144853
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule