Duration: 2 Days
The IOSH Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP) course covers the co-ordination, management and supervision of design on construction sites. Our course is clear, concise and includes practical sessions promoting interaction between delegates. Our Webinar based learning model allows a classroom-style live interactive experience from the comfort of your own home or your office desk.
• Overview of the Safety Health & Welfare at Work Construction Regulations
• Duties of the Project Supervisor Design Process
• Duties of Clients and Designers
• General Principles of Prevention
• Particular risks
• Development of a Preliminary Health & Safety Plan
• Development of the Safety File
• Provision of Information for the Project Supervisor Construction Stage and Construction Stage Health & Safety Plan
Who should attend:
The Project Supervisor Design Process programme is aimed at construction personnel who supervise and coordinate design activities on a construction site. This programme is tailored for all construction managers from contractors, owner-operators, engineers, architects and project managers.
• Understand the requirements of the regulations.
• Understand the duties of Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP).
• Advise clients on their statutory duties.
• Understand and implement the development of the Preliminary Health & Safety Plan and Safety File.
• Achieve IOSH Project Supervisor Design Process Certification on successful completion
Book your place today: Ylenia Morselli [email protected] or Phone: 086 0144 853
Eligibility: CitA Skillnet Training Network is open to Private Companies and Sole Traders in the Construction Sector and registered in the Republic of Ireland.
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule