Course Duration: 2 day
This 2 day course will help participants develop the skills and confidence to deliver effective presentations. Research shows that the combination of training and coaching enhances learning and the application of new competencies.
A unique element of this training programme is the inclusion of two (1 hour) coaching sessions offered to each participant. One prior to the course will help focus on individual learning goals and the second session can be taken whenever the need arises – ideally prior to an upcoming presentation.
- Understand what makes presentations succeed or fail
- Know how to design & deliver presentations which meet the needs of their audience
- Be able to apply stress management techniques to achieve confident delivery
- Have practiced presenting & received constructive feedback
- Preparing & structuring your presentation
- Communicating your ideas clearly – both verbally & non-verbally
- Getting your message across with confidence
- Using visual aids & support materials effectively
- Encouraging & managing questions & interaction
- Managing nerves
- Practice & feedback
Who Should Attend:
This course is for anyone who wants to acquire the skills of professional presentations. It is suitable for those with no experience and those who wish to refresh and improve their skills.
BOOK YOUR PLACE: email@example.com – Phone: 01-676 6052
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule