BIM courses to take you to the next level:
Do you know the difference between your PIR and EIR or your TIDP and MIDP? Are you confused by so many different interpretations of BIM? No problem. This programme, written by Paul Shillcock, a leading authority on information management and author of ISO 19650-2, will give you the definitive meaning of ‘BIM according to ISO 19650’.
You will learn the key information management activities defined within the ISO 19650 series and better understand your role in the information management process. You will also gain real-world practical insight into the management and collaborative production of information based upon industry standards and best practice. Delivered in bite-sized units, you can jump straight to the learning you need when you need it. Available on any device via a browser or learn offline via our dedicated app.
Accelerate your learning with award-winning BIM courses:
· 11 highly engaging courses providing over 12 hours of self-led (online) learning.
· Interactive activities and contextual lessons advance you quicker than watching videos.
· Written by Paul Shillcock, author of ISO 19650-2.
· Independently certified by the CPD Certification Service.
· Used by 8,000+ industry professionals in over 35 countries.
· Understand your role in the information management process.
· Learn how to apply BIM according to ISO 19650 in the real-world.
· Available on any device – learn online or offline using our mobile app.
· Earn CPD certificates and digital badges as you learn.
· BIM: What’s it all about?
· Project Information Management
· Requirements for Information
· Organizational Information Requirements
· Project Information Requirements
· Tender Preparation
· Tender Response & Appointments
· Information Production Planning
· Information Delivery Planning
· Collaborative Production of Information
· The Common Data Environment
Courses take around one hour to complete. Each course contains 4-5 lessons and includes an end of course assessment. For a full description of each course and the lesson within it, visit https://operamacademy.com/bim-courses/
Upon completion of each course, you will receive a CPD certificate which you can use to provide documented evidence to your employer or professional body.
Upon completion of all the courses, you will earn a digital credential (at no extra charge) as an Information Management Practitioner, which you can share with your employer, clients, and professional network.
Each licence gives users 12 months access to all current and future learning material and include CPD certificates and certification at no extra cost.
|USERS (ONE YEAR)||LIST PRICE||CitA Skillnet 30% Funding|
|Individual user Licence||€225||€157.50|
|TEAM Licence – Up to 10 users||€1,699||€1,189.30|
|TEAM Licence – Up to 25 users||€3,399||€2,379.30|
|TEAM Licence – Up to 50 users||€5,699||€3,989.30|
|ACADEMY Licence -Up to 100 users||€10,199||€7,139.30|
|INDIVIDUAL Licence||TEAM Licence||ACADEMY Licence|
|Full access to all learning resources for one year||V||V||V|
|Learn from one of the co-authors of ISO 19650||V||V||V|
|Learn online and offline using the mobile app||V||V||V|
|CPD Certificates for each course completed||V||V||V|
|Purchase licence online||V||V||–|
|Administrator training (one hour)||–||–||V|
|Learner reporting function||–||–||V|
|Customisable user interface||–||–||V|
|Group learners by business unit||–||–||V|
|Add your own learning resources||–||–||V|
|Three year licence option||–||–||V|
Book your place today: email@example.com – +353 86 0144853
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule