Duration: 2 days
The aim of this IOSH Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS) course is to provide a detailed understanding of the role of the Project Supervisor for Construction Stage (PSCS – Managing the Site) and give delegates the necessary skills and knowledge to manage health & safety on construction sites in accordance with the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2013.
• Duties of Clients, PSDP, Designers, PSCS
• Safety Management System
• Review of Preliminary Safety & Health Plans
• Preparation of Construction Safety & Health Plans
• Particular Risks, Risk Assessments, Emergency Procedures
• Review of Statutory Forms & Permits to Work
• Duties of Contractors
• Contractor and Sub-Contractor Pre-Appointment
• Temporary Works
• Review of the Safety File
Who should attend:
This course is ideal for those who wish to enhance their qualifications, gain knowledge and build competency in construction safety. These would include Site Managers & Foremen, Project Managers, Safety Officers, Contract Managers and Specialist Contractors.
• Understand the requirements of key duty holder roles under the regulations.
• Understand the duties of Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS).
• Understand and implementing the development of the Construction Stage Health & Safety Plan and File
• Complete Risk Assessments including advise on implementation of risk controls and safe systems of work
• Achieve IOSH Project Supervisor Construction Stage Certification on successful completion
Book your place today: Ylenia Morselli [email protected] or Phone: 086 0144 853
Eligibility: CitA Skillnet Training Network is open to Private Companies and Sole Traders in the Construction Sector and registered in the Republic of Ireland.
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule