Aims and Training Objectives – at the end of this training sessions participants will be able to:
1. After completing the course, the student will have refreshed knowledge of any updated IAA rules and regulations about flying drones in Irish airspace.
2. After completing the course, the student will have refreshed knowledge of current procedures of how to apply for drone operations inside controlled/prohibited/restricted/danger airspace.
3. To have a complete understanding of the new EU drone Rules and Regulations.
4. To demonstrate the students present knowledge of how to apply for permission inside Irish Airspace and to clear up any uncertainties
Students MUST have completed a two-day Drone Ground School Course, the Students Ground School Certificate must be submitted to our admin staff prior to getting approval to attend this course.
- 1. Air Law
3. How to correctly update the Operations Manual
4. Flight Performance and Planning
5. Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
6. Aircraft Performance
7. New EU Drone Rules and Regulations
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule