Course Duration: 1 Day
Award: Autodesk Official Certificate in Introduction to BIM using Autodesk Revit Architecture
Students use Revit Architecture to learn about building information modelling and the tools for parametric building design and documentation. This course offers metric hands-on exercises representing real-world design scenarios. The attendees learn the concepts of BIM through the modelling of a basic building, from creating the building to making a window/door and a room schedule, and looking at shadow studies and rendering.
The primary objective of this course is to teach students the concepts of building information modeling and introduce the tools for parametric building design and documentation using Revit Architecture. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of building information modeling
- Use the fundamental features of Revit Architecture 2015.
- Use the parametric 3D design tools to design projects
- Create basic construction documentation Course Content
- Introduction to BIM & Revit • The Revit interface and Views
- Creating and setting up a Project • Creating walls
- Adding doors and windows • Adding Floors and ceilings
- Loading a family
- Adding a roof
- Adding a stairs
- Creating a schedule
- Creating a shadow study
- Rendering a building
Who Should Attend:
Architects, Architectural Technicians & Engineers who want to learn about building information modeling, working in 3D & using design visualisation.
BOOK YOUR PLACE: email@example.com – Phone: 01-676 6052
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule