Objectives of the Course
Autodesk Navisworks Essentials course instructs students in best approaches to combine 3D geometry from cross disciplines into one scene to enable effective model reviews.
This includes a hands-on, practice intensive curriculum where students acquire knowledge needed to review and mark-up the model, use time-liner, animator, scripter, quantification, autodesk rendering, as well as the clash detection tools within the autodesk navisworks software.
- Describe the main features and functionality of the Autodesk Navisworks software
- Open and append 3d files of different formats and save in the Autodesk Navisworks format
- Create inks to object properties files and scheduling files in external databases
- Perform visual project model reviews using the built-in review and reporting tools
- Create construction simulations of a project model to check the validity of construction schedules
- Use animator and scriptor to create interactive animations for presentations and demonstrations
- Obtain take-off date from source models to create material estimates, measure areas and count components
- Perform interference detection tests between 3D files of difference disciplines to check integrity of the design
- Add true to like materials and lighting and backgrounds to project models to create photorealistic output
Who should attend
This course if designed for new users of Navisworks
Pre-requisites for this Autodesk Navisworks training course
Before using the course ware, students should have a working knowledge of 3D design and task scheduling software.
Book your place today: Ylenia Morselli firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com or Phone: 086 0144 853
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule