Course Duration: 1 day
Award: Autodesk Official Certificate in Introduction to Principles of BIM
Building Information Modelling is quickly becoming an essential tool in Building & Infrastructure projects. This course explains the principles of BIM in plain English and the benefits to your company.
The primary objective of this course is to teach students the principles of the building information modeling process.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of building information modeling
- Describe the principles of the building information modeling process
- Understand the importance of standards and planning in the BIM process
- Understand the role of BIM software
- What is BIM
- BIM vs CAD
- How can BIM help my business
- BIM Software
- Open BIM
- Planning a BIM project
- Questions & Answers
Who Should Attend;
Architects, Engineers, Technicians & who want to learn about building information modeling, working in 3D & using design visualisation.
No previous CAD experience is necessary. Students should have a working knowledge of Architectural or Engineering design, drafting, and principles or Construction experience.
BOOK YOUR PLACE: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 01-676 6052
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule