Leadership and Workplace Wellbeing
Duration: 3.5 Hours (includes Breaks)
Our Workplace Health and Wellbeing online workshops are delivered through Zoom and are interactive through a mesh of methodologies – power point, video, interaction, reflection, case studies, discussion, etc.
Module 1 – Leadership, Wellbeing and Resilience
- An overview of wellbeing and resilience for our personal and workplace health and its relevance during the Covid-19 crisis
- Leadership and wellbeing
Module 2 – Future of Work-The Leader the Communicator
- Empathetic listening for better communication
- Communication as a leadership tool for great emotional wellbeing and resilience
- Communication as a tool for change management and flexible working
Module 3 – Mindfulness, Emotional Wellbeing and Resilience Tools
- Exploration of evidence-based positive psychology and grounding techniques that help build resilience.
- Practice of mindful techniques to calm the mind
- Creating an Emotional Wellbeing and Resilience Plan
Who should attend this course?
These modules are designed for company managers.
Book your place today: firstname.lastname@example.org – 086 0144853
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule