Course Duration: 1 day
Gain an improved understanding of the installation, configuration, calibration and maintenance of measurement and control systems as used for troubleshooting, process measurements and process control.
- Make accuracy statements for various types of measurements. Differentiate between digital and analogue measurements and describe the advantages of each.
- Recognise the importance of pneumatic equipment. Definte pressure and understand the operation of pressure transducers.
- How pressure transducers can measure level and flow. Describe the operation of various devices used to measure both level and flow.
- Know how to make temperature measurements using both thermocouples and resistive temperature devices.
- Understand how instruments are used for process control.
Health & Safety
Units & Standards
Final Control Elements
Process Control Methods
Instrument Configuration and Diagnostics Systems
Alarms and Trips
Types of Instruments
Who Should Attend:
Those of you who wish to understand how accurate measurement and control of process parameters are achieved to ensure high quality products are produced safely and efficiently
Certificate of Achievement plus 7 CPD Hours.
Minimum 6 people.
Book your place today: Ylenia Morselli email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 086 0144 853
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule