The Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP) course covers the co-ordination of design on construction sites. Everyone from contractors, owner operators, engineers and architects have looked to enhance their qualifications by signing up to the IOSH Project Supervisor Design Process Course.
Our course is clear, easy to follow and highly regarded by those operating in the Irish construction sector. The wide variety of participants is another factor in why this course stands out, allowing participants to hear highly relevant perspectives from different sides of construction project delivery.
- Accidents in Construction and Maintenance
- Overview of the Safety Health & Welfare at Work Construction Regulations
- Duties of the Project Supervisor Design Process
- Duties of Clients
- Practical Classroom Session
- Reducing Risk by Design and Designers Responsibility
- Design Risk Assessment
- Provision of Information for the Project Supervisor Construction Stage
- Syndicate exercise: Preliminary Safety & Health Plan
- Incident Prevention and Project Supervision
- Close Book Exam end of Day 2 / Course Conclusion & Review.
- List the duties as PSDP
- Assess own competence to take on the role of PSDP in the case of a project of a particular size and complexity
- Advise a client (in particular an inexperienced client) of his statutory duties
- Demonstrate competence to act as PSDP to a potential client
- Achieve the IOSH Certificate on successful completion.
Who should attend this course:
Everyone from contractors, owner operators, engineers and architects have looked to enhance their qualifications by signing up to the IOSH Project Supervisor Design Process Course.
This course is aimed at individuals who will have responsibility for or who will be involved in the role of Project Supervisor for the Design Process, or anybody who wishes to have a greater appreciation of this role and its function.
BOOK YOUR PLACE: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 01-676 6052
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule