Duration: 6 Days
The course covers the essentials of environmental management systems and is fully NEBOSH accredited.
The course is five day in duration and covers all relevant environmental legislation and best environmental practices.
Achieve recognition for your environmental skills and knowledge anywhere in the world with the NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management.
Two key Reasons Why you Should Attend this Course:
- Recognition: The NEBOSH name is a mark of excellence in safety, health and environmental management.
- Career development – Gaining specialist knowledge of environmental management will give you an extra set of skills that could help bring success and advancement to your career.
The NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management covers the practical issues of managing environmental risk. The syllabus covers risk management and EU legislation and is based on the best practice and industry standards.
Unit EC1 Management and Control of Environmental Hazards
- Foundations in Environmental Management
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Impact Assessments Control of Emissions to Air
- Control of Contamination of Water Sources
- Control of Waste and Land Use
- Sources and Use of Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Control of Environmental Noise
- Planning for and Dealing with Environmental Emergencies
Unit EC2: Environmental Practical Application
This is a 2 hour work based practical environmental assessment. Delegates must achieve the pass standard in in the practical assessment to be awarded the Certificate.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers, supervisors and others who have responsibility for managing environmental issues as part of their day to day duties.
- Those who are looking for an Internationally recognised and globally respected environmental management qualification.
- Many EHS managers have Safety qualifications. NEBOSH research shows that around two thirds of health and safety management positions at work also feature responsibility for environmental management. It can therefore be useful combining one of our health and safety qualifications with the Environmental Certificate.
- The Certificate can also be a useful stepping stone towards achieving the NEBOSH Environmental Diploma.
No previous environmental management knowledge is required.
A good knowledge of the English is essential. The course is delivered in the english language and the assessment will include a requirement to write a report in English.
We recommend use of Google Chrome™ 5.0 or newer web browser
You will require;
- Reliable Internet Access
- Audio (headphones or speakers)
Please test these prior to commencement of the course.
Assessment of this course consist of a two hour written paper (EC1) and a two hour practical assessment (EC2). Participants must achieve the pass standard in both the examination paper and in the practical assessment to be awarded the Certificate.
NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management
Book your place today: email@example.com – 086 0144853
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule