Mindfulness, Emotional Wellbeing and Resilience Online Workshop
Duration: Delivered as 60 minute sessions over 3 Days or 1 Half Day
Our Workplace Health and Wellbeing online workshops are delivered through Zoom and are interactive through a mesh of methodologies – power point, video, interaction, reflection, case studies, discussion, etc.
Module 1 – Emotional Wellbeing and Resilience during Covid-19
- An overview of wellbeing and resilience for our personal and workplace health and its relevance during the Covid-19 crisis
- Achieving work-life balance during Covid-19
- 5 Ways to wellbeing during Covid-19
Module 2 – Mindfulness for Emotional Wellbeing
- Understanding Emotional Wellbeing and Resilience Challenges
- Practices of mindful techniques to calm the mind
Module 3 – Self-Care for Resilience
- Exploration of resilience tools for workplace and personal resilience
- Creating a Self-Care Plan for Resilience
Who should attend this course?
These modules are designed for all.
Book your place today: firstname.lastname@example.org – 086 0144853
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule