Mindfulness, Emotional Wellbeing and Resilience
Duration: 1 Hour Virtual Live Workshop
The below modules are delivered individually – minimum 10 participants / max 20 participants
Full Price €20 – CitA Skillnet 30% funding = €14 for each module
Our Workplace Health and Wellbeing online workshops are delivered through Zoom and are interactive through a mesh of methodologies – power point, video, interaction, reflection, case studies, discussion, etc.
An Introduction to Workplace Wellbeing and Resilience – 1 Hour Virtual Live Workshop
- An examination of the meaning of workplace and personal wellbeing and resilience
- Exploration of some grounding techniques to support emotional and mental wellbeing
Sleep and Wellbeing – 1 Hour Virtual Live Workshop
- Impact of Sleep on health and performance
- Exploration of Sleep Solutions
Emotional Wellbeing and Resilience during Covid-19 – 1 Hour Virtual Live Workshop
- An overview of wellbeing and resilience for our personal and workplace health and its relevance during the Covid-19 crisis
- Achieving work-life balance during Covid-19
- 5 Ways to wellbeing during Covid-19
Leadership, Wellbeing and Workplace Engagement – 1 Hour Virtual Live Workshop
- An understanding of what is meant by leadership and the difference between leading and managing.
- Examination of the relationship between leadership, wellbeing and engagement.
- Leading a Workplace Wellbeing Plan
Who should attend this course?
Modules 1, 2 and 3 are designed for all. Module 4 is designed towards managers, supervisors, SME’s…
Book your place today: firstname.lastname@example.org – 086 0144853
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule