Duration: 1 Days
The aim of this program is to provide the trainee with a foundation in the principles of Lean Construction and the Last Planner System. The course provides a powerful introduction to the foundational concepts of Lean and links the Last Planner System to the principles of Lean.
- Introduction to the 5 Lean Principles
- Last Planner System and its Benefits
- Practical application of Last Planner System during training
- Develop a Master Schedule, Phase Schedule, Look Ahead Plam, Weekly Work Plan
- Measure process performance with Percent
- Promises Complete (PPC)
- Feedback and Learning
- Describe the 5 key Lean Principles and their application to the Integrated Project Delivery Process
- Define the benefits of the Last Planner System
- Understand the alignment between the Last Planner System and Lean
- Define the key elements of the Last Planner System
- Apply the Last Planner System to a Project
Who should attend this course?
This program is designed as an introduction to the Last Planner System and is suitable to all levels involved in Project Management. This can include Senior and Middle Managers, Project Managers, Contract Managers, Facilities Managers, Site Managers, All Sub-Contractors and Client Organisations.
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule