The aim of this course is to refresh all delegates who completed the IOSH Managing Safely in Construction, IOSH Project Supervisor Design Process and QQI Project Supervisor Construction Stage a chance to update their knowledge and refresh on their qualifications in Construction Management courses.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for anyone who completed our Construction Management courses – Managing Safely in Construction, Project Supervisor Construction Stage and Project Supervisor Design Process. All delegates who completed our courses should refresh their knowledge every three years.
- Update on all relevant health and safety legislation, codes of practice, and guidance notes.
- Refresh all knowledge for Construction Management courses completed with Holland TCS.
- Distinguish between the duties and responsibilities of the employer and employee, contractor and sub-contractor.
- Verify the competence of the sub-contractors.
- Master the basis of risk assessment and risk control.
- Implement workplace precautions, relative to the risks.
- Recognise the statutory requirements for reporting and recording of accidents and near misses
Delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Holland TCS.
BOOK YOUR PLACE: email@example.com – Phone: 01-676 6052
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule