Course Duration: 6 Hours – 2 Days
This course is to enable attendees to implement BIM 360 Design for Collaborative Working using cloud shared data.
Set out over 2 x 3-hour Sessions.
Session 1: BIM 360 Design Project Setup and Preparation
- Project Setup – Account Admin to Project Admin
- Activating Services for Design Collaboration
- Defining the Collaboration/Work-sharing methodologies
- Setting up your Collaboration teams and space in BIM 360
Session 2: Initiating Cloud Work Sharing
- Preparing your Local Revit File for Cloud work sharing
- Initiating Collaboration to BIM 360 Platform
- Cloud Work shared files and Local Cache files.
- Managing local Links and making them cloud enabled
- Additional feature sets and capabilities.
Book your place today: email@example.com – 086 0144853