The goal of this course is to present students with the tools needed to work effectively in 3DS Max Design, Attendees will learn how to create and edit 3D models and scenes, and how to apply lighting and materials for realism. Knowledge of 3D modelling concepts prior to attending this course is beneficial.
This course is delivered in a classroom environment, using hands-on exercises, to give participants experience in using and understanding the features and functionality of the product and the changes in the new version of the product.
The four primary objectives of this course-ware are to teach students how to:
- Understand the basic functionality, features and principles behind 3ds Max Design 2015.
- Create and manipulate 3D data in 3ds Max Design.
- Import data from other 3D applications.
- Embellish scenes with the use of materials and maps.
- Create adequate lighting for your environments.
- Animate objects in the scene.
- Render still pictures and animations to disk for later viewing
|CitA SKILLNET COST||€396*|
|BOOK YOUR PLACE||
*The courses price applies only when minimum course numbers are reached.
For training dates and details please see our Course Schedule